RSS FEED

We did....

God said, something too much is bad. Too much eating, too much napping, too much love? Definitely does. Have you ever thought how many suicide attempts has occurred due to heart-breaking? Well, never count, but unfortunately I did the process, once, so I knew how terrible it was. To love someone too much was a double edge knife sharps. One, it hurt him/her by the enormous of feelings you have towards. Two, it kills you right up if you didn’t consider your life among the feelings. I still didn’t count the needy aspect and how fragile your heart toward the unfaithfulness.

It was so bad. It hits so hard and you’ll lost your hold. It striked in the most fragile side and consumed your emotions faster than fire eats the rye.

But when we talked about the good aspect of too much loving, there are more things, good things, come up. By have those feeeling too much, you’ll find yourself so much joyful if you knew she/he has something good to hear. You’ll hit the highest peak everytime you spend your time with him/her. Works and study spirit increased more than any consultant or motivator could done. You have a bright aim to set up with him/her, graduated with her, married her, have her offspring, blabla. It always lots step further than what the present had in store for us.

Bright shine, right?

The thing is, sometimes, when we know what is the good and the bad, we can’t stop ourself for doing so. I was a lot more than knowing them, I EVER did them myself. The negative and positif, the finest and the most difficult, the lovely and the unclean, I felt that by my own skin. But if you asked me, did I change? Did I stay repeating this thing with my new boyfriend even I knew the bad side? I will always said, YES. Definitely.

I’m not an accountant, I’m not a gold counters, I’m not a pharmacist, I don’t do counting and differ bad seed from good. I just do what every lover in the world did, I give, and take what he gave me. We are reciprocal, we did the ‘each other’-ing. I don’t care how many things I’ve bough, how much cost the law, how much sacrifice shall be done, as long we have each other. As long what we fight is getting real.

I love Hani.

And he loves me the way he does.

Regret is a word we can’t found the description on ourself.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Return top