I dont know how to keep it safe without exploding myself. So this, maybe this scrappy thing will do more than an absent boyfriend, or absent cigarette since I decided to stop--willingly at last--consumed.
So this sickness called jealousity. It consumed every part of me faster than Hani's eating speed. I tried to calm myself and thought that it was some jokes, or misunderstanding, or some shitty bitch who doesnt know with whom she's dealing with. But I hate this. In this case, we agree that both of us are so productive to explode many vaginas and dicks, if we willingly want it. And then again, we know that we have a mutual-invisible-but-noticed-agreement that we soberly has something to fight for. We are child of hormone, of love and throne, of estrogen and testosterone. And sometimes, too much spice of it would boil more than what should be.
You said that I'm smart? No, I'm so dumb and useless. There's a hole of shit in my brain right now. And I cant carry it out before getting dirty. Now, even now, I know I have none idea of what I'm talking about. It's like pup, when you have a big disaster storm inside your tummy and you dont know where to explode it. Its not about the trust too, I mean goddamn I'm so confident I'm the only one in your heart, but nah, never confident that I'm the only one in your arms... look at those picture of yours facebook.
We never had this issues before. And now everything comes like bugs in Spring. Can you help me to understand this?
Sincerely yours
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 komentar:
Post a Comment